Terms of Service and Rules
This TOS applies to fujix-forum.com
Remember that this is your community! Each and every user of the Forum makes the site what it is, so don't be afraid to get involved!
1. Have fun with the site. There’s a lot to see here, and lots of folks doing amazing stuff—one of them might be you!
2. Let folks know what you think. Feedback is part of the experience, and when done with respect, can be a great way to make friends, share stories, and make your time on the Forum richer.
If you see “trolling” or spam, click the report button and alert a moderator.
Enjoy this community of Photo Enthusiasts!
—The Forum Team
Respect the Community
Every community feature on the Site involves a certain level of trust. We trust you to be responsible, and thousands of other users respect that trust. Please be one of them.
The Volunteer Moderators Thank You!
Controversy is time consuming and stressful, so the mods thank you for keeping things civil and friendly and by avoiding hot-button issues. Don't forget: they are donating their time on the member's behalf.
1. No "trolling." Threads that are designed to start disputes are not allowed.Choose your words carefully, so they can't be construed in such as way as to be confused with trolling. If you see trolling, use the report button to alert a moderator.
2. No Illegal content.
3. No foul language. We are trying to maintain a friendly, family environment and such language is not appropriate or necessary. This includes posting curse words that are deliberately misspelled or have special characters inserted in them to avoid the bad word filter.
4. No rude or abusive language allowed, including flame wars. Do not trash, denigrate, or malign another forum or site. Do not drag your board wars over to this site or attempt to use this site as a staging point to start trouble on other sites.
5. Don’t post pornography or nudity here. It will be removed. Don't ask us to precisely define either of these. It's up to the mods discretion. We have a worldwide member base and prefer not to spend time and effort debating the subject. The mods are volunteers, so your understanding is much appreciated.
6. Do not post or link to content containing graphic depictions of serious injury or death to people or animals. Any posts showing or describing someone or an animal being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated will not be tolerated.
7. We encourage free speech and defend everyone's right to express unpopular points of view. But we don't permit hate speech (speech which attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation.) Posts with racist comments or content are not allowed. This includes links to sites with such content.
8. Refrain from posts concerning politics, civil liberties issues, law enforcement issues and/or religion.
9. Actions such as predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts, crimes, or to violate the Terms of Service are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these activities may be permanently banned from and may be reported to law enforcement.
10. Unsolicited posts by companies and/or individuals promoting themselves, a website, or a product are not allowed. Please email info (at) fujix-forum.com for information on how to become an advertiser.
11. Posting topics with links to your personal blog is acceptable, as long as there is some content in the topic. This means discussion text and/or photos. Topics which consist of simple invitations to visit your blog should be posted in the Personal Blog forum. Mods will move your topic here if you place it in some other forum.
12. Do not reopen threads pertaining to subjects that have been previously closed.
13. Do not post the same or similar thread in multiple forums.
13a. Select the forum best suited for the topic and post it there. Your topic may be moved, without notice, to a more appropriate forum if it is miscategorized.
14. Photographs should be posted in the appropriate forums under the Photo Sharing category by either -a- embedding links that will display the picture directly in the topic; -b- attaching images to the post and using the “add to post” feature; or -c- by posting pictures into the forum's gallery and linking from there. Photos that are posted in the incorrect forum will be moved by a mod to the most appropriate forum.
14a. Topics that consist of links to photos to be viewed on an external website or blog will be moved to the Personal Blogs forum. To prevent this, embed your images in the topic; see #14.
15. We do not allow anyone to be registered under more than one member name. If you lost your login and re-registered, notify a mod so the accounts can be merged.
16. Avatars of your own choosing are allowed as long as they are tasteful in content, and conform to the rules above. Avatars should be used to express your likes, loves, and individuality, but there are limits. Avatars should not make bigoted personal, religious, or political statements. Any avatar that is considered objectionable is subject to being edited without notice.
17. Signature lines fall under the same rules as avatars.
18. All the same rules listed above apply to the posting of pictures and videos. This includes content with language that would normally be censored by our bad word filter, if it were typed out. This also includes using videos for self-promotion, whether you are promoting yourself, your products, or your videos themselves.
Everyone is welcome to socialize here and express their opinions, but we expect anyone that chooses to post to do so within the confines of the posting rules above.
This site reserves the right to close, edit, or remove any User Submission, posting, or thread that violates the rules listed here, or for any other reason, at the sole discretion of the forum, without notice. Anyone that repeatedly violates the rules will not be allowed to participate here. You can disagree with someone, just do so like an adult.
Above all else, we expect people to be treated with respect!
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Site" or "Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Fujix-forum.com, the Fujix-forum.com logos, FujiX-forum and any other marks indicated on the Site are all trademarks of ours in the United States and/or other countries. Other graphics, logos, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of ours. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, or connected to us.
Note that this Site is not associated with Fujifilm Holdings Company or any of its affiliated companies.
We do not share personal information with third parties.