• Create Account

Welcome to Fuji X Forum!

Welcome to the Fuji X Forum, the largest online community of Fujifilm X camera users!

Creating a forum account is FREE!

The primary benefit to registering is so you can post in the community, and be notified when discussions are updated.

Other benefits include uploading photos, creating a photo gallery, getting answers to technical questions and assistance with trouble-shooting, communicate with other members via private messages, elgibility for contests, and more!

Registering is a simple process that requires minimal information. Become a part of the forum by signing in or creating an account. For your convenience you can sign in using Facebook, Twitter or Google.

We take pride in being the friendliest photo forum on the net.

Come on in join the fun!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

[REVIEW] X100 Using x1.5 tele conversion lens

X100

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Edmond Stuart

Edmond Stuart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 03:05 PM

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:17 PM

To all,

I've a Sony teleconverter -VCL-1558A- for sale for a very reasonable price.

Please email me at: e.stuart@tiscali.nl

Regards, Edmond.

#32 amgpuma

amgpuma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationsaigon

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

gents,

unable to find any of those propossed lenses

• Olympus VF-KL2
  • RCA LX152A
  • Sony VCL-1558A

Just seen a couple of C

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

TC-DC58A one at brand new one price 250 bucks which I dont think relaly deserves it;and another with fungus inside the lens at 40 USD.

My question even if I found one of those I will definitly ned an adaptor, right? I can see all of them are 58 mm none of them fit at 49 mm, right?

If yopu have any suggestion for sourcing this items for internet purchasing I will really appreciate

many tks un advance

#33 Bazzinga

Bazzinga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Local time: 05:05 PM
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:46 AM

hi there,

this topic looks pretty interesting to me as I like experimenting with my x100 ;)

Just found a different Sony VCL Tele Conversion Lens X1.5, but it has a 46 mm screw. Would it be a problem to use a 'normal' 49mm->46mm adapter or is there a special reason why just 58mm Tele-Lens discussed here?

...thanks.

Edited by Bazzinga, 27 June 2013 - 08:47 AM.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frnkbckr

#34 Luka S.

Luka S.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Local time: 08:05 AM
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

hi there,

this topic looks pretty interesting to me as I like experimenting with my x100 ;)

Just found a different Sony VCL Tele Conversion Lens X1.5, but it has a 46 mm screw. Would it be a problem to use a 'normal' 49mm->46mm adapter or is there a special reason why just 58mm Tele-Lens discussed here?

...thanks.

It has to do with the rear pupil diameter of the conversion lenses.  The physically smaller lenses have smaller pupils and will lead to severe vignetting.

The initial list and additional lenses added were based off of the readings and recommendations made in the very first post. However, in some cases like the TCON, vignetting was experienced.  Safe bet - stick to the lenses that were reviewed here unless you want to experiment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: X100

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users