• Create Account

Welcome to Fuji X Forum!

Welcome to the Fuji X Forum, the largest online community of Fujifilm X camera users!

Creating a forum account is FREE!

The primary benefit to registering is so you can post in the community, and be notified when discussions are updated.

Other benefits include uploading photos, creating a photo gallery, getting answers to technical questions and assistance with trouble-shooting, communicate with other members via private messages, elgibility for contests, and more!

Registering is a simple process that requires minimal information. Become a part of the forum by signing in or creating an account. For your convenience you can sign in using Facebook, Twitter or Google.

We take pride in being the friendliest photo forum on the net.

Come on in join the fun!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Fujifilm x10 **NICE- with extras** (Canada)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fayassir

Fayassir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 07:23 PM

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Still like new and in perfect condition, no scratch and dent at all and i am not a smoker, all in perfect condition.

The shutter count is also below 1000. I didn't use it so much. Bought it new last april, and only used it for special occasions.

I am careful with my cameras, handling them with care and always check the internal and external part to make sure it's all good.

Note that i'm selling this camera because i feel i don't really need this camera, i've been shooting with films too.

The extras included are leather case, strap, cable, lens hood, lens filter and a 8gb sd memory card.

The shipping is included as well. Willing to ship across Canada, US, and UK.

asking for $570

contact me at fayassirhaqna@gmail.com

Thanks.

Attached Files

#2 Fayassir

Fayassir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 07:23 PM

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

price decreased to $540