• Create Account

Welcome to Fuji X Forum!

Welcome to the Fuji X Forum, the world's largest online community of Fujifilm X camera users!

Creating a forum account is FREE! or CLICK HERE TO LOG IN

Registration enables you to post in the community, and be notified to replies.

Other benefits: sharing photos, creating a photo gallery, get answers to technical questions, assistance with trouble-shooting, elgibility for contests, and more!

Registering is easy and simple. Become a part of the forum by creating an account. You can also log in using Facebook, Twitter or Google.

We take pride in being the friendliest photo forum on the net.

Come on in join the fun!

Note: after registering if you don't see the validation email, check your spam folder.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

X-100s wait club

X100S

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1776 replies to this topic

#631 kenneh

kenneh
  • 5 posts
  • Local time: 02:16 AM

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

Rakuten to finally ship today, feeling blue since everyone who orded locally has them, but I have the privileged of getting the new LC-100s with my cam. :D

#632 Matty Westside

Matty Westside
  • Premium Member
  • 1,210 posts
  • Local time: 11:16 PM
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Just got mine delivered from Amazon. Threw it up on Craigslist since I already picked up one a week and a half ago. If it doesn't sell I'll just return it to Amazon. 

#633 robert

robert

Founder

• -Admin-
  • 9,372 posts
  • LocationDriftwood, TX

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Make someone happy, post it here!

#634 LCB

LCB
  • 121 posts
  • Local time: 11:16 PM
  • LocationSan Diego CA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:58 PM

George's Camera in San Diego has some in stock. I got a call yesterday because they had my name on one. I had to call them back today and let them know I'd already picked it up from the only competition in town for them. The first shops to get the camera in saw them fly out the door I think.

#635 jtdenapoli

jtdenapoli
  • 18 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:09 PM

I ordered from Unique when it said they had the item in in stock on the website. I chatted them just now a few hours after and they do not have any, including not having mine to ship.

Unfortunately they have $1300 of mine through Paypal, as they took the money outright and did not just authorize as Adorama did and other vendors do. The rep claimed that they cannot authorize through Paypal, only CC, which is not true. I have 2 pending charges in Paypal ATM for backordered items so it is perfectly doable.

Worst part is that he said I won't have my money back for 2 days blaming it on Paypal's TOS. I told him they shouldn't have taken the money without even having the camera to ship in the first place. So that went just about as bad as it possibly could have and my cash is in limbo. Bummer.

Not a good experience for a vendor to actually TAKE money like that with no shippable stock (despite saying in stock on the site) and then waiting 2 days to get it back.

Edited by jtdenapoli, 02 April 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#636 robert

robert

Founder

• -Admin-
  • 9,372 posts
  • LocationDriftwood, TX

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

Tell them to log into paypal and issue a refund, it's instant.

#637 kenneh

kenneh
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

I ordered from Unique when it said they had the item in in stock on the website. I chatted them just now a few hours after and they do not have any, including not having mine to ship.

Unfortunately they have $1300 of mine through Paypal, as they took the money outright and did not just authorize as Adorama did and other vendors do. The rep claimed that they cannot authorize through Paypal, only CC, which is not true. I have 2 pending charges in Paypal ATM for backordered items so it is perfectly doable.

Worst part is that he said I won't have my money back for 2 days blaming it on Paypal's TOS. I told him they shouldn't have taken the money without even having the camera to ship in the first place. So that went just about as bad as it possibly could have and my cash is in limbo. Bummer.

Not a good experience for a vendor to actually TAKE money like that with no shippable stock (despite saying in stock on the site) and then waiting 2 days to get it back.

:( At least it was Paypal

#638 Gee

Gee
  • 13 posts
  • Local time: 03:16 AM
  • LocationUnited States, Midwest

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

I guess I got lucky on the Samys deal...mine will be here tomorrow. Cancelled my order with Amazon and Ultimate.

#639 RockyIII

RockyIII
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

My X100S arrived from Amazon today. :)

Rocky

#640 AndyS

AndyS
  • 29 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

I got mine from Amazon as well!! Got her all dressed up too. :)

#641 Frenchman

Frenchman
  • 186 posts
  • Local time: 12:16 AM
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

I want mine! Nearly jumped ship to Unique Photo and they sold out while I was asking my GF if she thought a 2 weeks return period (a week of which was transit from the East to the West coast) was enough, just in case. Oh well. So I hope that Adorama will have gotten a very big shipment during their holiday and will ship mine tomorrow (fingers crossed).

Edited by Frenchman, 02 April 2013 - 09:50 PM.

#642 whmeltonjr

whmeltonjr
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:15 PM

I want mine! Nearly jumped ship to Unique Photo and they sold out while I was asking my GF if she thought a 2 weeks return period (a week of which was transit from the East to the West coast) was enough, just in case. Oh well. So I hope that Adorama will have gotten a very big shipment during their holiday and will ship mine tomorrow (fingers crossed).

I almost dumped my Adorama preoder as well. I too have my fingers crossed for tomorrow, but won't be surprised if it doesn't go out. 

#643 asaulo1

asaulo1
  • 226 posts
  • Local time: 12:16 AM
  • LocationSouthern Californa, USA

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

I got mine from Amazon as well!! Got her all dressed up too. :)

Let's see it.....

Still waiting on news from Adorama.... I couldn't get myself to pass by Samy's since the temptation to bring one home would be too much to bear.  Getting it from Adorama will save me at least the sales tax which would be my Strap money...... anyway, as are all things in life, good things come to those who wait... Oh please, Adorama, send me mine, please!!!!

#644 Nology

Nology
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:39 AM

B&H reopens today.  Hopefully my order status changes.

#645 psip

psip
  • 3 posts
  • Local time: 09:16 AM
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

It looks like I may have snatched the last one from Unique Photo, and I just learned that it's out for delivery today! My March 25 Amazon order is officially canceled, and now I get to wait another month for my friend to deliver it to me in Cairo (deep breath, exhale)... Baby steps...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: X100S