Thanks for the compliment,
My workflow in LR
All corrections are minor and subtle
1) Auto exposure, then correct manually
2) Bring back highlight sllder for more detail
3) Fill out histogram so you have data from 0 to 100 using black and white sliders and holding the option key on mac
4) use shadows slider for more detail
5) Adjust WB
6) Apply small amount of sharpening, between 20 and 40
7) Luminance noise correction if required around 10
8) Presence adjustments
Occasionally I apply the gradiant filter and the color corrections : hue, saturation and luminance, careful and sparingly.
I looked at your images (very beautiful ) , some have some detail missing, in particular the image of the Inislaucht chuch, the trees could use more detail, using the shadow slider and the skye
would benefit from cutting back the highlights and the gradiant filter, only very minor adjustments required and at this level it might only be a matter of personal taste.