A while ago I mentioned that Dave had updated his test version of dcraw to include a few new cameras. I had forgotten about this as my camera turned up, but prompted by the ongoing discussion regarding the slowness of raw support from the majors, I went through the hassle of building it on my Mac using MacPorts and tried it out.
To extract a Tiff file from a .RAF and use the camera-decided white balance, I used this command:
This resulted in a new .tiff file appearing beside the RawFile. Sizes:
First, the original camera jpeg after minor levels adjustment in LR: (Provia Standard)
And the dcraw version after quick adjustment in LR:
I haven't tried to match the colours at all, and there is just standard LR sharpening applied to both images on export.