• Create Account

Rebates Extended! New Rebate on 18-135mm

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Links!

Popflash - special instant rebate pricing on all new Fuji items, call Tony or Alex for details 805-492-6444 or 805-492-6548
Cameraland - call Jeff 212-753-5128 for pricing too low to advertise
Best Buy
Apple
B&H -- B&H Deal Zone
Amazon
Amazon UK
Adorama
Newegg

Clicking on these links helps offset the operational costs of the forum at no cost to you! Your support is much appreciated!

Welcome to Fuji X Forum!

Welcome to the Fuji X Forum, the largest online community of Fujifilm X camera users!

Creating a forum account is FREE!

The primary benefit to registering is so you can post in the community, and be notified when discussions are updated.

Other benefits include uploading photos, creating a photo gallery, getting answers to technical questions and assistance with trouble-shooting, communicate with other members via private messages, elgibility for contests, and more!

Registering is a simple process that requires minimal information. Become a part of the forum by signing in or creating an account. For your convenience you can sign in using Facebook, Twitter or Google.

We take pride in being the friendliest photo forum on the net.

Come on in join the fun!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello from UK

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WESTMILL

WESTMILL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Local time: 02:45 AM
  • LocationStoke on Trent

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

Just thought I would say a quick hello to all X members :)
I have taken the plunge !!!!!! Fuji X E1 is on order... so I am just awaiting delivery. I sold my Pentax K5 kit to go back to Fuji :)
Until last year I had the Fuji S5 pro. I still use Nikon DSLR too though. I shall keep my Nikon until I am sure Fuji X can cover all aspects of my work.
I am a full time Pro Photographer and have been for almost 30 years. I also have my own fully equipped studio. My fave camera of all time was my old Bronica RF645. I am hoping the Fuji will give me a simlar feeling. Anyway, I will no doubt be a regular poster once my camera arrives and I begin to put it through its paces.
E1 with i shoot grip, 8mm samyang, fuji 14mm and 60mm EF42 Flash

#2 Arjay

Arjay

Admin

• Administrators
  • 8,759 posts
  • Local time: 03:45 AM
  • LocationMunich, Germany

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

Welcome to the forum, Westmill!

You will find a community dedicated to helping each other here. Whatever questions you have, ask away, we're glad to help!

#3 WESTMILL

WESTMILL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationStoke on Trent

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:32 AM

Welcome to the forum, Westmill!

You will find a community dedicated to helping each other here. Whatever questions you have, ask away, we're glad to help!

Thanks Arjay :) Happy to be here !
I have just had an email from Castlecameras where I have placed my order. They say 7-10 days wait for the silver kit. I have just sent a msg asking if it
is the same for the black kit. It looks like I shall be waiting a while lol. Unless it is different for the black kit ( highly unlikely ) I cant say as I am that fussed about black or silver. Both look great to me !
Gary

#4 WESTMILL

WESTMILL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • LocationStoke on Trent

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

Update...... Castle Cameras phoned me to say they have me a black kit ! It seems I shall have it tommorow ! Excellent service indeed :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users