This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Fuji x100t LCD with ugly yellow vertical stain in right side

Discussion in 'X100F, X100T, X100S, X100, and X70' started by dream3, Jan 11, 2017.

1. dream3

dream3 New Member

-Return to Top-

Hey guys.

Just notices something now, roughly 1 year after having bought my x100t.

It has this horrendous yellow stain that goes top to bottom at the right edge of the display.

I really have no idea if that was there from the beginning or if it developed through time.

Obviously a defect. Got it in Europe which has 2 years warranty but now I'm in Canada so no luck.

What I really wanted to know if that is happening to other cameras at all. Can you guys check?

fujix100t.jpg

2. robert

robert Administrator Staff Member

-Return to Top-

What does it look like when displaying an image?

If I'm not mistaken Canada should honor the Euro warranty length if you have proof of purchase

3. dream3

dream3 New Member

-Return to Top-

It still has the same yellow stain, no matter where or when. I bumped up the contrast so it would be visible in the picture. Naked eye is very clear.

It is really something with the display.

I'll have a look into that then. Thanks for the tip. Even though now it would probably be a good time to sell it and wait for the x100f :eek: