This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Any examples of used silver X-T10/20?

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10' started by JeffLiban, Apr 16, 2018 at 4:24 PM.

1. JeffLiban

JeffLiban Premium Member

-Return to Top-

As I am on the verge of buying an X-T20, I have the choice between a used but like new silver X-t20 or a black new one from a shop. I have an X-T10 black for nearly 2 years and not a single scratch or paint wear, while I saw many people on forums complaining about the silver X-T10 or X-t20 paint too fragile and wearing off, though I couldn't find any photos about this phenomenon, that's why I am asking if any of you have either silver camera and paint problem if he can post an example here.

2. lifesshort

lifesshort Active Member

-Return to Top-

I have a silver X-T20 that is about a year old, and it doesn't show any paint wear at all.

3. bbawt

bbawt Member

-Return to Top-

I wondered the same when I bought my silver X-T20. I looked around a lot online and although I found lots of speculation it *could* wear off, didn't see anything definitive. I did see a couple of banged up examples of both silver and black fuji cameras but nothing to indicate the silver was more susceptible. If you can get a silver one cheaper and like the look, then go for it!