This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Aurora HDR 2019

Discussion in 'Post Processing/Software Forum' started by pixelstate, Oct 11, 2018.

1. pixelstate

pixelstate Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I know that opinion on Skylums software is mixed but I have a copy of the new version of Aurora HDR 2019 and have posted a Please login or register to view links with some example renders of Fuji X-T3 JPGs

The 2019 version is snappier to use than previous versions and genuinely produces good output without much tweaking necessary... worth a look

Website-1-49.jpg

bralk, CWRailman, trainer and 10 others like this.
  2. Per

Per Re-member

-Return to Top-

I dragged my feet and missed the good price on the upgrade, :rolleyes: but I reckon I'll be getting it anyway.

3. pixelstate

pixelstate Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Has anyone tried to use X-T3 RAW files with Aurora HDR 2019? - I have used JPG's to date but this evening tried editing RAW's from Capture One. The output HDR in Aurora has an odd color cast like a very bad LUT effect that is impossible to improve. See shot below:

Screenshot 2018-10-12 at 20.47.54.png