This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

C1 & LUTIFY.ME

Discussion in 'Post Processing/Software Forum' started by ru2far2c, Apr 16, 2018.

1. ru2far2c

ru2far2c Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Any C1 users out there using the free set of Please login or register to view links lut's with in C1?

If so how are you like the results?
    Just downloaded them for C1. Curious to see how they differ from the ones already within C1 since there are very other out there that will work in C1. Capture One film styles being the other style set I know of to date.
    Thanks for your time.
    Kevin

FujiMongol likes this.
  2. Wintersong

Wintersong Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I just downloaded them after seeing your post. I haven't done much yet, but they look surprisingly good. Like many styles for C1, they are on the pricey side, but may be worth it.

3. FujiMongol

FujiMongol Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Thank you ru2far2c for the tip. Downloaded them, we'll see.

4. ru2far2c

ru2far2c Premium Member

-Return to Top-

If you look at the cost of VSCO and others presets for LR the price point is not bad honestly. Plus the amount of time it saves you for creating your own, can one really put a price tag on time saved.

C1 to me is luxury car of post production software and adobe is mass production version. (IMO) So things tend to be a more costly for service and add ons with luxury items.

Capture One Film Styles changed it name to 1styles.pro. I purchased their style years ago and that time they were the only game around for C1. Now there are several in the mix. Like lutify.me and found some more styles by Please login or register to view links (in NYC). DT has a free sample pack as well which I plan on looking into as well. They are a boutique dealer for Phase One in NYC. Will give them a try as well. From DT has actually look more promising than lutify for me. So if you into color grading these three sites may help you out getting there. Or again you can create and save your own in C1.

Like presets for Adobe LR/PS there are many to choose from online for free and paid. Anyway how many are you really going to use in reality?

I'm not one those that collects tons of preset and styles. Keeping them to a few I've created or purchased works for me. If I find something that saved me time, money, and I like I may go for it. The sample from lutify are good just not good enough for me to purchase.
    Just my 2ยข Enjoy makin' happy snaps! Kevin

5. Wintersong

Wintersong Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I just downloaded the Digital Transitions sample pack, and I will say that the fact they can be apply to a layer using the new layer controls in C1, makes them more useful to me than the Lutify presets, which don't seem to be able to.

6. ru2far2c

ru2far2c Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Please login or register to view links also supports layers with C1. You'll find a sample link toward the bottom of the page. Lutify seem to be more like presets LUT's in other competitors software and not that C1 friendly as DT and 1Styles seem to be.