This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Excellent service!

Discussion in 'X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10' started by bluebear, Oct 12, 2017 at 6:46 AM.

1. bluebear

bluebear Premium Member

-Return to Top-

At the end of a few days in Lisbon last week, the rubber grip came adrift on my well-used XT1. As I live only 15 minutes from Fuji's UK HQ, I took it there for repair personally on Tuesday morning, with a request for it to be serviced and cleaned as well. I explained to the lady I saw that I would need the camera back before the end of the month as I'm heading off on a safari in Kenya then, with the T1 as a backup to my X-T2.
    On the way home, I stopped off at the local supermarket for a few minutes. Once home, I checked my emails. Imagine my surprise to find one from Fujifilm with a repair estimate!! I paid the amount and around midday yesterday received a dispatch notification - job done. My re-gripped, serviced/cleaned XT1 will be delivered today complete with a new 12-month warranty.
    That's what I call customer service!! Brilliant job Fuji!

mr500cm and RonFleet like this.