This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Fuji lens 35mm f2 manufacturing

Discussion in 'Native X-Mount Lens Forum' started by chrispixie, Jun 19, 2017.

1. chrispixie

chrispixie New Member

-Return to Top-

Hi guys , any idea where can I get a cheaper lens for 35mm f2 ? I'm from Malaysia.

I found that China manufactured Fuji lens seem to be cheaper. Anyone used that before ?

Thanks

2. rokphish

rokphish Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I'm currently in China. The official fuji lenses are more expensive than in my own country. Saw one that's a little cheaper, but considering no warranty when I get back, it's a no buy for me.

Were something to go wrong the service charge for out of the country lenses/bodies are more expensive (up to double the cost).

I would consider buying out of the country only if the the price difference quite much, or used lenses.

Edit:
    I guess I read your post wrongly. You're asking particularly 35/2 made in China. I haven't read/known being made in China or Philippines lenses to have cheaper price than the same model made in Japan in offical stores.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. meloaku

meloaku Member

-Return to Top-

Not exactly sure what the question is. Just bought my X100F on China's JingDong with 1 & 1 yr guarantee. Shop online - JD will accept returns no questions asked, up to a week I believe

4. chrispixie

chrispixie New Member

-Return to Top-

Are you from China ? I checked it doesn't seem to ship oversea ><

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  5. meloaku

meloaku Member

-Return to Top-

Correct. Use Taobao they should swap you to to Taobao Malaysia. Whether or not they'll ship to you depends on the shop. Just be careful and ask lots of questions.