This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Greetings from Norway

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Sl3ipner, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Sl3ipner

Sl3ipner New Member

-Return to Top-

Hi there :)
    60 years old, took up photography as a hobby some 25 years ago. Its been following me since like a good friend - a bit on and off but allways there. You know like chess or flyfishing.
    Just bought the X100F as my prime camera, had the X100S and X100 before that. Allways follows in my messenger bag. Often unused, but allway there :)
    Other Fujis in the house is the GW670III medium film that I take out for a spin once or twice a year — mostly during trips where I can cut the pace as the camera demands. And an old Finepix S2Pro that I cant bear to get rid of, too many good memories. So it just lies there.

Have a few other cameraes in the same category as the Finepix plus a good deal of old Nikon glass. Sold my Nikon D300 some years ago, at the same time as I bought the X100, early 2011 I guess. The X100 was ment to be an inbetweener waiting for the D300 successor that newer came. I quickly fell in love with that little beautifull machinery, and has stayed as my No 1 ever since. Once and a while I miss the zoom and ability to lift the motiv into the frame, sure I do. And yes I might me tempted for the bigger Fuji’s, I read there is a X-T2S comming... But with my use it would be a hell of a lot of money for mostly nothing. I think :)

At the end of November I’ll be in Vienna for the Christmas markt. X100F territory indeed :)

Sorry for long babble, just let the thoughts flow really. Dont expect me to be too active on the Forums, Im mostly a reading man.

Glad to be here.

trainer, Cher and bcirwin like this.
  2. Max Fstop

Max Fstop Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

Vehl-kawm-ehn ;)

I do so hope that's right...

3. bralk

bralk Well-Known Member

-Return to Top-

Velkommen - 8-legged horse of Odin;)

4. Sl3ipner

Sl3ipner New Member

-Return to Top-

Thx. Its actually my gaming nick, kind of part of me hehe.