This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

My Upcoming Fujifilm Store Events & Photo Hike - Apr-May in Vegas and SoCal

Discussion in 'Meetups, Photo Walks, Tours, Workshops' started by Dan Bailey, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Dan Bailey

Dan Bailey Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Hi everyone, I'm coming down to the desert this spring for three camera store talks and one photo hike. These are all free events, but space is limited so some of them require registration.

During my presentations, I’ll talk about my own transition to mirrorless cameras, and show you how you can take advantage of Fujifilm gear and mirrorless technology to expand your own creative boundaries with photography. And, of course, I'll be on hand to answer questions.

Here are the event dates. I hope to see some of you there! Please login or register to view links

Please login or register to view links
    In-Store presentation. 1:00-3:00 pm

In-Store presentation, 3:00-5:00 pm

In-Store presentation, followed by a photo hike in Tahquitz Canyon State Park. A Fujifilm rep will be on hand to check out loaner X Series cameras and lenses.

[​IMG]

Angus, Patrick McGownd and CWRailman like this.
  2. Patrick McGownd

Patrick McGownd Member

-Return to Top-

I know Dan Bailey. He introduced me to the concept of GAS with Fujifilm X products. If you have the opportunity, you will enjoy your time with Dan.

Dan Bailey likes this.
  3. JRick

JRick Premium Member

-Return to Top-

when are you coming to Japan ? please, please :)

by the way....when you do this in a store and people are trying out gear, can they bring/use their own SD cards and keep their shots ?

Dan Bailey likes this.
  4. Angus

Angus Premium Member

-Return to Top-

Wow, what an invite.
    Sadly I’m too far away :-(

Dan Bailey likes this.
  5. Dan Bailey

Dan Bailey Premium Member

-Return to Top-

@JRick Hmmm... not sure. I'd love to visit Japan, see the Fujifilm mothership and do a bike tour up north!

6. JRick

JRick Premium Member

-Return to Top-

not up north Dan......VERY short bike season up there :) ......MUCH better bike weather all year round and plenty of good roads down here in Kyushu :) ... right now the Fuji's are shooting the Fuji's ... they're blooming early here //lol//