This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

NEW -> Sharpening RAF files in LR- no worms! Eureka!

Discussion in 'Post Processing Forum' started by Sean73, Jul 11, 2018.

1. jknights

jknights Moderator Staff Member

-Return to Top-

The presence or absence of worms is not down to just RAFs in Lightrom but can happen with any/every RAW processor.
    The publicity around the presence of worms is a relection on the huge number of LR users.
    I have found that there are still worms present (I am using LR6.14) in some of my images. Yes I will never buy an Adobe subscription so wont be using the most recent release but it is a good tool along with other RAW softwares.

Macro likes this.
  2. StephenL

StephenL Pixel scutcher

-Return to Top-

I only use Lightroom for processing raw files. I’ve never seen the worms either printed or on screen. Neither has anyone who’s seen my photos. But I never apply any sharpening except whatever Lightroom does by default.

PS I cannot see the point in deliberately “forcing” worms to appear. Let them lie in peace.

jknights likes this.
  3. Sarawak

Sarawak Premium Member

-Return to Top-

A kindred spirit. Glad I'm not alone.

Brian1940 likes this.