This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Using X-T20 for a Panorama

Discussion in 'X-T3, X-T2, X-T1, X-T20, X-T10, X-T100' started by RoyR, Oct 11, 2018.

1. RoyR

RoyR Active Member

-Return to Top-

I can create a panoramic in Lightroom but find creating one in-camera is 'hit or miss'. Wondering if other members use the in-camera technique successfully? I realise it depends on the speed the camera is rotated but I get it wrong more times than right! Does anyone have a link to a video on this method?

2. runswithsizzers

runswithsizzers Premium Member

-Return to Top-

I tried Fuji's in-camera panorama feature with my XE2 a few times. I quickly decided it was easier for me to continue stitching multiple images together in Photoshop than it would be for me to master the technique required to get a panorama out of the camera. Fewer artifacts, too.

3. RoyR

RoyR Active Member

-Return to Top-

Thanks for your comments. Good to know that I am not alone in finding it better to create panoramas by stitching/merging images rather than use the in-camera method.